- This event has passed.
2023 CWEMF Annual Meeting
April 17, 2023 - April 19, 2023
The California Water and The California Water and Environmental Modeling Forum will hold its 29th Annual Meeting from Monday, April 17 through Wednesday, April 19, 2023 at the Lake Natoma Inn (Venue) in Folsom, California.
Highlights of the 2023 CWEMF Annual Meeting include:
- Click here to view/download the draft meeting program.
- NEW!!! Three (3) concurrent technical sessions will be held.
- The annual Awards Ceremony will be held immediately following lunch on Monday April 17.
- The keynote address will be given immediately following lunch on Tuesday April 18. This year’s keynote speaker will be Dr. Greg Gartrell, an adjunct fellow at the PPIC Water Policy Center.
- A social and annual business meeting will be held at The Cliff House of Folsom (with light dinner provided) on the evening of Monday April 17.
- A poster session will be held on Tuesday April 18. The posters will be displayed throughout the day. Beverages and a light dinner will be provided at the end of the day to allow attendees to chat with the poster presenters. The instructions for the poster session are posted here.
- Boxed lunches will be provided on Monday April 17 and Tuesday April 18 if you register by Friday March 31.