- This event has passed.
Day Hike: Dewey Point Snowshoe
March 4, 2023 - March 5, 2023$129
Join us for a guided snowshoe hike to Dewey Point, high above Yosemite Valley. As you make your way through frosty forests, your guide will point out glittering peaks, animal tracks, and more. Enjoy lunch at the overlook, where you’ll find spectacular views of El Capitan, Ribbon Fall and other natural wonders, and then take the scenic route back to Badger Pass Ski Area.
Know Before You Go:
- Program date: Saturday, March 4, 8 am – 4 pm
- Program location: Yosemite Valley
- What’s included: One full day of guided instruction with a Yosemite Naturalist, park entry (as needed), and shared tent camping (camping dates cannot be altered). There is no discount if you choose not to use the included gate pass or campsite.
- Camping dates: Participants can arrive on March 3 after 12pm and must depart March 5 by 11am. There are two shared campsites among all the participants. We guarantee tent camping only. If you choose to bring a recreational vehicle, we cannot guarantee you will have a parking spot. Please be prepared to tent camp. A picnic table, bear locker and fire pit are provided at each site. Campsites fit 6 people per site.
- Campground Location: Upper Pines in Yosemite Valley
- Lodging: Upgrade to Yosemite Valley Lodge for an additional fee. Lodging dates match camping dates. Lodging blocks expire 30 days prior to the program. Details on using our Group Code for booking lodging will be emailed to you immediately after you register.
- Experience level: Participants should have prior hiking experience, be physically fit, and be prepared for a strenuous 6-7 mile round trip day hike at high elevation.
What’s not included:
- Gear or meals during your program.
- Camping gear or meals in the shared campsites.