Subscribe and keep up with the Sierra Nevada Alliance and receive updates about issues impacting the Sierra, what we’re doing to help, and how you can get involved. Subscribers will also receive an access code to unlock My Garden of a Thousand Bees.
Director of Operations – Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation
Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation is seeking a highly motivated professional with leadership experience in Operations. The ideal candidate has prior work experience in managing complex business systems and is interested in working in the philanthropic sector. The ability to work independently and with professionals of all levels is a must. This position will report to and work closely with the CEO.
- Managing the operations of a mid-sized community foundation
- Overseeing operations and human resources
- Overseeing compliance of National Standards and other regulatory requirements
- A minimum of 7-10 years operations experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong management skills, strategic and operational
- Comfortable working in diverse settings and groups
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Google Applications, accounting systems, financial reporting
- Preferred experience in community foundations or philanthropy
Salary: $80,000-$95,000 based on experience.
- Send (1) professional statement of values and (2) resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please see the position description.