- This event has passed.
Tahoe Destination Stewardship Visioning Workshops
May 16 - May 18
Residents, stakeholders invited to participate to improve destination and recreation management at the Tahoe Destination Stewardship Visioning Workshops.
Lake Tahoe residents, community members and stakeholders interested in the responsible management of tourism and recreation are invited to take part in workshops this month to create a destination stewardship plan that will balance the needs of Lake Tahoe’s environment, businesses, visitors, and local communities. This new shared strategy will inspire all to take care of Tahoe.
The first round of workshops invites participants to identify opportunities for increasing the direct benefits of tourism and recreation, while addressing the challenges, and creating the plan’s vision and mission statements as well as key goals.
There are five workshops:
- May 16 – North Tahoe Event Center, Kings Beach, CA – 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Register here.
- Truckee citizens are invited to Kings Beach, Incline Village, and Virtual Zoom workshops
- May 17 – Parasol Community Foundation, Incline Village, NV – 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Register here.
- May 18 – Lake Tahoe Community College, South Lake Tahoe, CA – 11:30 a.m to 1:30 p.m. Register here.
- May 18 – Lake Tahoe Visitors Authority Office, South Shore/Stateline – 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Register here.
- Virtual Zoom Workshop – date to-be-determined
For more information, contact: Alix Collins at email@example.com or 202.347.9203 x 417
Learn more about the workshops here.