- This event has passed.
Sierra Nevada Alliance Member Group Meeting
February 24 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
The Sierra Nevada Alliance’s first Quarterly Member Group Meeting of the year is just around the corner.
Join us on February 24th from 12-1:30 pm for special presentations from your peers at Sierra Nevada Journeys and California Native Plant Society. We’ll also have an update from the California Employer’s Association. You don’t want to miss this opportunity to learn, network, and pave the way for future Sierra stewardship.
- 12pm- 12:30pm: Alliance announcements and reminders.
- Time to renew your membership for 2022!
- Conference plans for Fall 2022 (mid-Sept in Sierraville at Grizzly Flat)
- Member Group monthly newsletter & social content- reminder to log on to our website to share your work.
- Program Updates & Opportunities for Partnership
- 12:30pm-1pm: Member Group Highlights!
- 1:00-1:30pm: California Employer’s Association Presentation – What employers need to be on the lookout for in 2022.
To Attend: The Zoom link for the meeting is attached in your Google Calendar invite.
This meeting is for current Member Groups. Not a Member Group yet, or need to renew? Click here to learn how you can become a part of this incredible team.
Questions? Please contact Jenny Hatch at firstname.lastname@example.org.