- This event has passed.
Sierra Buttes Trail Stewardship & Plumas County Public Meeting
February 3, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
One event on February 3, 2022 at 4:00 pm
The Sierra Buttes Trail Stewardship in partnership with Plumas County will be hosting a public meeting on February 2nd and 3rd to gather input on Sierra Buttes Trail Stewardship’s projects. The majority of these projects are on the Plumas National Forest and would not be possible without their support.
There will be both an in-person, outside meeting as well as a virtual meeting available to the public.
- Wednesday, Feb. 2 @ 4:30pm
- Join via Google Meet @ meet.google.com/efa-arni-wbn OR call in @ (US) +1 224-269-0186 PIN: 279 976 764#
- Thursday, Feb. 3 @ 4:30pm
- Location: 550 Crescent Street, Quincy, CA
- Bring a jacket, we will be outside on the patio.