|You are invited to this Collaboration in a Virtual Environment peer learning session on Thursday, October 8, 2020, from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. EDT.
During this peer learning session, attendees will:
- Hear lessons learned in virtual facilitation and collaboration from National Forest Foundation staff who have been facilitating collaborative groups during COVID-19,
- Gain an understanding of practices to implement for successful virtual engagement,
- Have the opportunity to ask questions of the panelists and share your own tips for effective virtual collaboration.
Anyone trying to get collaborative work done using virtual technologies!
National Forest Foundation speakers will include:
- Karen DiBari, Conservation Connect Director;
- Ben Irey, Conservation Connect Program Manager; and
- Sarah Di Vittorio, Northern California Program Manager.