- This event has passed.
Keep Tahoe Red, White and Blue Beach Cleanup
July 5, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 11:30 am
After Tahoe’s celebrated July Fourth festivities, our beaches are covered with trash, which can hurt wildlife and lake clarity. Each year, Tahoe residents and visitors turn out for our largest cleanup of the year to remove litter from Lake Tahoe’s shores. You can help Keep Tahoe Blue by volunteering at a beach cleanup site on July 5 from 8-11:30am.
Register here. Final details will be sent the week of the event. You are able to walk-in and join us at the event! At check-in, you will need to complete a volunteer waiver onsite.
Be sure to bring:
- Full reusable water bottle
- Cleanup gloves (if you have them)
- Hat, sunglasses, comfortable clothing and shoes
- Any snacks you would like
- Follow current CDC Covid guidelines
- Final details will be sent a few days prior to the event date to registered volunteers.
- Volunteers under 18 will need to have a guardian sign the waiver and the volunteer must bring the signed waiver to the event. The guardian may also attend the event and can sign off for the minor at the event.
For questions or more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more please visit the event webpage.