- This event has passed.
ESLT’s Deep Roots Pollinator Garden Workshop
April 9, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Learn how to design a garden using native plants at Eastern Sierra Land Trust’s free Pollinator Garden Workshop from 10am-1:00pm on April 9th. Local gardeners will present on topics that will help you design or revitalize your beautiful, pollinator-friendly garden. The topics and presenters will include:
- How to Garden with Native Plants- Katie Quinlan, Plant Sales and Greenhouse Manager for the California Native Plant Society, Bristlecone Chapter
- Installing Drip Irrigation- Roberta Lagomarsini of the UC Master Gardeners of Inyo and Mono Counties
- Fire Safe Landscaping- Roberta Lagomarsini of the UC Master Gardeners of Inyo and Mono Counties
- Soil Secrets for Healthy Plants- Julie Fontaine, Eastern Sierra restoration ecologist and soil specialist
- Gardening for Wildlife- Pete Pumphrey, former president of the Eastern Sierra Audubon Society
- Canning 101: Equipment Essentials – Jan Hambleton and Trish Schlichting from the UC Master Food Preservers of Inyo and Mono Counties
This event will be hosted in the Community Demonstration Garden in Bishop City Park. Please stay tuned for more details and RSVP to Claire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please visit the event webpage.