- This event has passed.
Cross-Boundary Tools to Implement Shared Stewardship Peer Learning Session
October 15, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Cross-Boundary Tools to Implement Shared Stewardship
Peer Learning Session
This is the fourth in a series of seven peer learning sessions on Shared Stewardship hosted by the National Forest Foundation in partnership with the USDA Forest Service and the National Association of State Foresters
You are invited to the “Cross-Boundary Tools to Implement Shared Stewardship” peer learning session on Thursday, October 15, 2020 from 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. EDT.
- Articulate successful applications of Good Neighbor Authority for tribes, counties, and states;
- Provide examples of when tools like Good Neighbor Authority are unlikely to be successful;
- Discuss how to use tools from the Tribal Forest Protection Act;
- Discuss how to use tools from the Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act; and
- Discuss how to use Stewardship Contracting
All who are involved or interested in Shared Stewardship.
- Rob Farrell, Virginia State Forester;
- Jim Durglo, Intertribal Timber Council Wildland Fire Technical Specialist;
- Lynn Sholty, USDA Forest Service Grants and and Agreements Specialist; and
- Nils Christoffersen, Wallowa Resources Executive Director
If you have any questions, please contact Ben Irey at firstname.lastname@example.org