National Association of State Wetland Managers Annual State/Tribal/Federal Coordination Meeting
August 15 - August 19$50 – $869
Protecting Waters in a Time of Rapid Change
We invite you to join us for NAWM’s Annual State/Tribal/Federal Coordination Meeting, to be held at the National Conservation Training Center (NCTC) from August 15-19, 2022. The purpose of this annual meeting is to support state and tribal wetland program managers, and other wetland professionals as they respond to challenges in the coming year. Although the meeting is currently scheduled to be at the NCTC, NAWM will be monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic very closely and will follow all federal guidelines and mandates related to the pandemic. If circumstances require it, the meeting will shift to a fully virtual format.
Focus areas for this year’s meeting include:
- Sharing the Marsh: Approaches to Equitably Engaging Communities in Wetland Protection and Restoration
- Staying Afloat: Regulatory Changes and Opportunities for States and Tribes
- Building Your Nest: Developing a Community of Practice through Effective Outreach and Communications
- Foraging for Funds: Sticking Your Straw into the Infrastructure Pot for Climate Resiliency
- Learning to Fly: Advances in Geospatial Tools and Technology
- Passing the Will-O’-Wisp: Continuity and Mentorship for Staffing Changes
- Registration is open and required
- Registration Deadlines:
- Early Bird Registration deadline: June 24th
- Standard Registration: June 25th – July 22
- Late Registration: July 23rd – August 5th
- Ticket prices range from $50-$869. Visit the event website to see the registration rate chart.
For more information please see the event website.