The Sierra Nevada Alliance is seeking to grow its board of directors and bring new skills and insights to our organization. We want to diversify our current representation, and encourage applicants to apply that meet the demographics below.
- Black, Indigenous, and People of Color
- All gender identities, sexual representation, and ages
- Geographic diversity (across the Sierra Nevada California and Nevada)
- Fundraising, financial and legal skills, and experience
Ideally, applicants should have:
- Experience serving on nonprofit boards.
- Experience as staff or a leader of a nonprofit organization.
- Passion for conservation and social justice.
- Grassroots organizing experience.
- A passion for talking about our mission and programs. We need cheerleaders!